Tonnage: 616 tonnes
Length: 74.0 m.
Beam: 7.9 m.
Draught: 3.0 m.
Engines: 2 turbines, 17,700 shp, Schichau
Speed: 26 kts.
Armament: 2-75 mm L/50 quick firing guns | 2-57 mm L/50 quick firing guns | 3 torpedo tubes, 450 mm.
- Launched on April 24, 1909 and commissioned by the German Navy as S166.
- Sold to the Turkish Navy in March 1910 and commissioned at the Dardanelles.
- On June 29, 1915, Yadigar-ı Millet engaged the British submarine E14 west of Island of Marmara. A torpedo was fired but it was a miss.
- On July 10, 1917, Yadigar-ı Millet was bombed and sunk by British aircraft at Istinye docks in Istanbul. Later refloated and drydocked.
- In December 1918, Yadigar-ı Millet was moored in Istanbul and later sunk.
- Scrapped in 1924.