Tonnage: 775 tonnes
Length: 80.1 m.
Beam: 8.4 m.
Draught: 4.6 m.
Engines: 2 VTE; 5,100 hp; Germania
Speed: 18 kts.
Armament: 2-105 mm L/40 quick firing guns, Krupp | 6-57 mm L/40 quick firing guns, Krupp | 2-37 mm L/40 quick firing guns, Krupp | 3 torpedo tubes, 450 mm.
- Launched on November 15, 1906.
- Commissioned by the Turkish Navy in November 1907.
- Took part in the Balkan War.
- On August 6, 1915, Peyk-i Şevket was hit and damaged by a torpedo fired by the British submarine E11 in the Sea of Marmara near Silivri.
- Returned to service in 1917.
- Laid up at Istanbul on October 30, 1918.
- Renamed Peyk in 1924 and refurbished by the Turkish Navy at Gölcük.
- Decommissioned in 1944.
- Broken up in 1954.